Sunday, September 18, 2016

short story slam week 53, mountain Views, Chicago, San Francisco, Nashville, Rochester, Tulsa, and Tokyo

Bluebell Books Twitter Club!

a trip to Tokyo, is very profound,
a  trip to San Francisco is superb

I take a trip to Washington D. C,
Monuments, George Washington Memorial, Abraham Lincoln they inspire

I take a trip to Evanston,
John Shed Aquarium, Chicago Science Museum and national history, Wow

I take a trip to University of Rocherster,
Marias Wilson, Ray Hylan, Chester Carlson, George Todd, Henry Burton, they uplift

I take a trip to Simon business school, Hajim engineering, and Hubbell math biology,
Yu Zeng, Jay Scutti, Oscar Munoz, bo Ellis, Joffrey Ballett, and Jogesh Babu, excellent

I take a trip to George Eastman museum,
i discover Sam Rao Poduri, Ruth chamey, Chuan Shen, Heping Huang, Donna Beyea..

I take a trip to Carlson Library,
I take notices of Delryn, Liz, Evans, Lam, Hoyt, Basch, Lomd, Lattimore, Fader, Larry,

I take a trip to Staybridge hotel,
I find Meliora, Campbell Halligan, Whitmore Fence, Theta Chlsland, Mark Herman, Rebecca Block

I take a trip to Niagara Falls, Bufallo,
i fuel at Noco, Seven-11, dine at Olive Garden, Wilsom Commons, and Sunoco stop

do remember Hopeman, Chapman, German, G-man, Sherman, Silegman,
do enjoy Rochester, Buffalo, Hutchinson, Wilkinson, Williamson, Jacobson
 

 
Chicago O'Hare airport

Benny Wood, Rochester airport, 9/15/2016

Jing Li fastfood, Genesee Bakery Deli,  Mt. Hope Plaza, rochester


Carol Simon business school

   Justin Wu and Jimmy  Yan, 9/17/2016, Niagara Water Falls, Buffalo, near Canada border


new york

  Steve Wood  and Yang Suo, Canada, 9/17/2016
Image result for noco fuel  
 Image result for noco fuel 
Image result for american way magazine 
Image result for iberia aircraft

    Image result for chicago o'hare   
Image result for chicago o'hare
Image result for wolfgangpuck chicken sandwich 
Image result for wolfgangpuck chicken sandwich

No comments: